“Stay A Part of Texas” with The Ranch’s keyword contest, brought to you by Omni Hotels & Resorts and The Sound Of Texas, 95.9 The Ranch! We keep getting told to “stay apart”. Well, how about you Stay A Part of Texas? This month, from October 12 – 22nd The Ranch is sending some lucky Ranch listener to the Omni Resorts Barton Creek in Austin plus with complimentary breakfast for two!
Secluded in the rolling hill country of Austin, Texas, the 4,000 acre newly-renovated Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is the ultimate retreat. Whether you want to relax under the care of our trained masseuses, play a round of some of the best golf in the country, or experience everything the “Live Music Capital of the World” has to offer, we’ll provide you the perfect accommodations for romantic weekend getaways, golf retreats and memorable family vacations alike.
To get yourself qualified, just fill out this entry form…
On Friday, October 23rd, in the 8am hour, Justin & Heather will announce a name, if it’s YOU, call back within 9 minutes and 59 seconds at 817-877-1959. They’ll draw another name if you aren’t listening so be listening Friday October 23rd!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Two-night stay with complimentary breakfast for two at the Austin Omni Resorts Barton Creek
95.9 The Ranch Omni Fort Worth 2020 Official Contest/Prize Rules
1. KFWR – FM / 95.9 The Ranch (herein after “The Ranch”)
2. Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to enter, qualify, and/or win.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or other consideration.
- No substitute prizes will be allowed except by the individual Sponsor(s), who reserve the right, in connection only with the specific prize each is providing, to substitute prizes of equal value or nature.
- The prize winner and/or his/her guest on the trip is responsible for compliance with all federal, state and/or local laws and regulations that apply, including, without limitation, payment of applicable taxes.
- All expenses not specifically provided for in the “Prize” section below are the responsibility of the prize winner and/or guest.
- Taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Employees, agents and/or affiliates of the Ranch, LKCM Radio Group LP, and/or Sponsors, along with their immediate families and/or household members, are not eligible to enter the contest. Immediate family includes, but is not necessarily limited to, spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandchildren, and grandparents.
- The Ranch has sole discretion to render ineligible or disqualify any entrant or qualifier and to proceed with the contest as it determines appropriate.
- In the event that no person, entrant, or qualifier meets the contest criteria, the prize will go unawarded.
- The Ranch is not responsible for losses, injuries, death or any other liability resulting from trip rescheduling or cancellation. No substitute prize will be provided.
- The Ranch is not responsible for entries not received due to technical issues in the entry or selection process, including, but not limited to, phone or internet service outages, computer or phone difficulties, and delays. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. Qualifiers must provide all requested information when requested.
- No Sponsor and/or affiliate of a Sponsor or individual representing or associated with a Sponsor or affiliate has any liability for any injury, death, or damage to either persons or property by reason of entering, qualifying, winning, and/or participating in the contest and/or the use of any prize in the contest. Individual privacy settings must be set that the Ranch can see the sharing of the post.
- The Ranch reserves the right to change, update, or amend any rules without prior written notice.
- By participating in the contest and/or accepting any prize, all entrants, qualifiers, winners, and winners’ guests are agreeing to these Official Prize/Contest Rules and agree to, as allowed by law, release the Ranch, the Sponsors, and all of their affiliates and/or representatives and/or agents from all liability in connection with the contest.
Trip for two  to the Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
- Two-night stay for two
- Complimentary breakfast for two each morning
How to Enter
No purchase necessary. Qualifying begins October 12, 2020 and ends October 22, 2020. Prize qualifying will be done via online registration. Visit www.959theranch.com, find the Omni post and fill out the registration form completely (limit 1 entry per day).
How to Win
On Friday, October 23, 2020, in eh 8am hour, the Ranch will pick an entry at random, announce the name, and give them 9 minutes and 59 seconds to call 817-877-1959 to claim the prize. If that person does not call in the allotted time, another entry will be picked at random and so forth. Once a person has called within the time window, and If the person meets all criteria as described above, that person wins the trip prize package.