CONGRATULATIONS to our Guitars & Swimup Bars Trip winner, Amy Martin! You will join Malone, Steve Helms, Bri Bagwell, Bo Phillips, Jamie Richards and hundreds of new friends in Mexico at the exotic El Dorado Royale Resort Spa in Mexico’s beautiful Riviera Maya!
Brought To You By
Join your host Steve Helms and his talented friends, Bo Phillips, Jamie Richards and Bri Bagwell, as they take you on an exciting and unique Texas & Red Dirt Music Getaway. This memorable getaway is sure to entertain and inspire as you experience the culture of the area at the exotic El Dorado Royale Resort Spa in Mexico’s beautiful Riviera Maya. With adventures and amenities offered to enhance your getaway. You can indulge in luxurious spa experiences at the resorts Naay Spa, participate in incredible excursions offered by 2 Getaway Travel, or just relax by one of six pools! Guitars & Swim-up Bars Getaway is sure to provide the perfect getaway of your dreams!
Book your trip now and if you win, we’ll give you a refund!
95.9 The Ranch Guitars & Swimup Bars Mexico Trip 2018 Official Contest / Prize Rules
1. KFWR-FM / 95.9 The Ranch (hereinafter “the Ranch”)
2. 2 Getaway Travel LLC
3. United Vacations
4. El Dorado Royale Riviera Maya by Karisma a Spa Resort
5. El Gabacho Tex Mex Grill
1. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Must be 21 years of age or older to enter, qualify, and/or win.
3. All prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or other consideration.
4. No substitute prizes will be allowed except by the individual Sponsor(s), who reserve the right, in connection only with the specific prize each is providing, to substitute prizes of equal value or nature.
5. The prize winner and/or his/her guest on the trip is responsible for compliance with all federal, state and/or local laws and regulations that apply, including, without limitation, payment of applicable taxes.
6. All expenses not specifically provided for in the “Prize” section below are the responsibility of the prize winner and/or guest.
8. Employees, agents and/or affiliates of the Ranch, LKCM Radio Group LP, and/or Sponsors, along with their immediate families and/or household members, are not eligible to enter the contest. Immediate family includes, but is not necessarily limited to, spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandchildren, and grandparents.
9. The Ranch has sole discretion to render ineligible or disqualify any entrant or qualifier and to proceed with the contest as it determines appropriate.
10. In the event that no person, entrant, or qualifier meets the contest criteria, the prize will go unawarded.
11. This prize is date specific, and the winner must be available on the specified dates of July 22, 2018 – July 26, 2018. If the winner is not available on these dates, the Ranch reserves the right to select another winner. The Ranch is not responsible for losses, injuries, death or any other liability resulting from trip rescheduling or cancellation. No substitute prize will be provided.
12. The Ranch is not responsible for entries not received due to technical issues in the entry or selection process, including, but not limited to, phone or internet service outages, computer or phone difficulties, and delays. Qualifiers must provide all requested information when requested.
13. No Sponsor and/or affiliate of a Sponsor or individual representing or associated with a Sponsor or affiliate has any liability for any injury, death, or damage to either persons or property by reason of entering, qualifying, winning, and/or participating in the contest and/or the use of any prize in the contest.
14. The Ranch reserves the right to change, update, or amend any rules without prior written notice.
16. If someone has booked and paid for the Guitars and Swim Up Bars trip and subsequently wins the contest, that person will have their money refunded to them.
17. By participating in the contest and/or accepting any prize, all entrants, qualifiers, winners, and winners’ guests are agreeing to these Official Prize/Contest Rules and agree to, as allowed by law, release the Ranch, the Sponsors, and all of their affiliates and/or representatives and/or agents from all liability in connection with the contest.
The Guitars and Swim Up Bars trip package is valid for 2 adults and includes
• Roundtrip airfare
• Airport transfers
• Resort accommodations (1 room, double occupancy)
• All inclusive food, including 24 hour room service
• All inclusive beverages, including alcohol
• All entertainment provided by Guitars & Swim-Up Bars
How to Enter and Qualify
No purchase necessary. Qualifying begins April 16, 2018 and ends May 5, 2018. Prize qualifying will be done, in part, via listen to call-in contesting on the Ranch and, in part, via on-site registration.
To qualify on-air, an individual must: (1) Listen to 95.9 The Ranch at approximately 6:55 a.m. on a weekday between April 16, 2018 – May 4, 2018 to learn the “Early Bird Password”; 2) Listen for that password to be used on-air between approximately 7:30 a.m. and 8 a.m.; 3) Upon hearing the password, call the Ranch studio at 817-787-1959 and, if asked, be able to identify the Early Bird Password. Up to 5 callers per weekday who know the Early Bird Password will qualify for the trip giveaway to be held on May 5, 2018.
To qualify via on-site registration, an individual must: (1) Visit El Gabacho Tex Mex Grill, located at 2408 W Abram St, Arlington, TX 76013, between April 16, 2018 – May 5, 2018, (2) Fill out an entry card and place it in the registration box, 3) Be at El Gabacho Tex Mex Grill on Saturday, May 5, 2018 from 5P – 7P, and 4) Have your name drawn by the Ranch as one of 5 additional qualifiers that will be added to the on-air qualifiers.
How to Win
On Saturday, May 5, 2018, from 5pm-7pm, the Ranch will host an event and remote broadcast at El Gabacho Tex Mex Grill in Arlington, TX (2408 W Abram St, Arlington, TX 76013). At that event, one name will be selected from all who qualified for the trip. Attendance at the event is not required to win the trip. If the selected qualifier meets all criteria as described above and either has a valid passport or is willing to obtain a valid passport prior to the trip, that qualifier wins the trip prize package.