Join us this FRIDAY as we Celebrate The Holidays Stockyards Style!” FRIDAY NOVEMBER 25TH
- Santa’s Grand Arrival Parade 11:30 AM THIS FRIDAY (11/25)…join us after the 11:30 Cattle Drive as we welcome Cowboy Santa in his Stagecoach with a parade followed by these festive activities:
- Tree Lighting: 6PM THIS Friday (11/25) in Front of Rodeo Rink/Exchange Building (and be sure to walk around after to see all the lights throughout Mule Alley, Hotel Drover, and the Stockyards district)
- Stockyards ‘Rodeo Rink:’ Opens November 25 – through February 5th… tickets now on sale! Take off your boots, lace up your ice skates and spin your way around a beautiful, covered rink on Exchange Avenue with plenty of gathering spots and watering holes for family & friends!
- Discounted tickets available ($15) when purchased in combination with any Cowtown Coliseum event ticket from the arena box office (in front of Coliseum)… lineup includes Stockyards Championship Rodeos, Ultimate Bullfighting, WRCA Rodeos, and the all-new Legends Christmas Concert!
- Cowboy Santa’s Cabin Photos: Nov 25-27, Every Wed-Sat Dec 1-20, Dec 21-24 Skip the line and book an appointment for photos with Cowboy Santa! Perfect for Children, families, couples and even pets! Walk ins also welcome (across just across the street from our location/Exchange Building tree and Rodeo Rink)
- Storytime w/Mrs. Claus: 12p-5p Nov 25-27, Dec 3, 4, 10 & 11, Dec 17-24 round up the kiddos as Mrs. Claus reads everyone’s favorite holiday stories inside Santa’s Holiday Village (across just across the street from our location/Exchange Building tree and Rodeo Rink)
- Today’s Sponsors: PID (Public Improvement District) #11 Ranch & Hank FM, Hotel Drover, Cowtown Coliseum
Address: 131 E Exchange Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76164