This week 95.9 The Ranch and T-Mobile’s Ag Kid Spotlight shines on Davan Brawner of Rhome, TX nominated by Leslie Simpson. Click below to hear her story…
Reason For Nominating Davan Brawner
Involved in FFA showing pigs and high school rodeo this girl is always going and putting her animals first. It has been a trying few show seasons with the pandemic. This being her senior year has not been what is expected, but she takes with with grace. Davan is graduating a year early in May and will be going to Vernon College in the fall. Her major is Farm and Ranch management and she will compete on their rodeo team. Never been a better kid!
– Leslie Simpson
Do You Know An Ag Kid Worthy Of Nomination?
95.9 The Ranch is partnering with T-Mobile to support youth in agriculture! We want to highlight outstanding Ag Kids in our community each week and award them a $25 gift card to Russell Feed & Supply. Plus in March, we’ll draw from all the nominations and award a $1,000 scholarship to one lucky Ag Kid! It’s our way of giving back to those kids working so hard to secure the future of agriculture.
To nominate someone you know, fill out the below entry field between now and March 24th.
Nominees must be between 13 and 18 years old and live within The Ranch listening area.
It’s the Ag Kid Spotlight, presented by T Mobile!
No purchase is necessary. For full contest rules and details, see the below rules. Void where prohibited.
2021 T-Mobile Ag Kid Spotlight Official Contest / Prize Rules
1. KFWR-FM / 95.9 The Ranch (HEREINAFTER “The Ranch”). The Ranch is solely responsible for the administration of this contest. T-Mobile USA, Inc. (“T-Mobile”) is the promotional sponsor of this Contest and has no responsibility for its administration.
1. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. T-Mobile AgKid must be between the ages of 13 – 18 to enter, qualify, and/or win. Parent or Legal Guardian consent required.
3. Must live within the terrestrial listening area of The Ranch to enter, qualify, and/or win.
4. All prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or other consideration.
5. No substitute prizes will be allowed except by the Ranch, who reserves the right, in connection only with the specific prize each is providing, to substitute prizes of equal value or nature.
6. The prize winner is responsible for compliance with all federal, state and/or local laws and regulations that apply, including, without limitation, payment of applicable taxes.
7. All expenses not specifically provided for in the “Prize” section below are the responsibility of the prize winner and/or guest.
9. Employees, agents and/or affiliates of The Ranch, and/or T-Mobile, , along with their respective immediate families and/or household members, are not eligible to enter the contest. Immediate family includes, but is not necessarily limited to, spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandchildren, and grandparents.
10. The Ranch has sole discretion to render ineligible or disqualify any entrant or qualifier and to proceed with the contest as it determines appropriate.
11. If no person, entrant, or qualifier meets the contest criteria, the prize will go unawarded.
12. The Ranch is not responsible for losses, injuries, death or any other liability resulting participation in this contest.
13. The Ranch is not responsible for entries not received due to technical issues in the entry or selection process, including, but not limited to, phone or internet service outages, computer or phone difficulties, and delays. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. Qualifiers must provide all requested information when requested.
14. Neither the Ranch or T-Mobile, and/or any affiliate of the Ranch or T-Mobile, or individual representing or associated with the Ranch or T-Mobile or one of their respective affiliates has any liability for any injury, death, or damage to either persons or property by reason of entering, qualifying, winning, and/or participating in the contest and/or the use of any prize in the contest.
15. The Ranch reserves the right to change, update, or amend any rules without prior written notice.
17. By participating in the contest and/or accepting any prize, all entrants, qualifiers, winners, and winners’ guests are agreeing to these Official Prize/Contest Rules and agree to, as allowed by law, release the Ranch, T-Mobile, , and all their respective affiliates and/or representatives and/or agents from all liability in connection with the contest.
How to Enter & Qualify
No purchase necessary. Qualifying begins January 11, 2021 and ends March 24,2021. Text “AgKid” to 817-877-1959 for a link to the entry form. Completely fill out mandatory entry fields to be eligible. Limit 1 entry during the contest dates. Each Wednesday during the qualifying period, one entry will be selected. That entry will be the weeks “Ag Kid Spotlight” and will be highlighted on The Ranch. That person will be contacted by a representative from The Ranch. That entry will also go into the Grand Prize Drawing.
How to Win
On March 26, 2021, one entry will be chosen at random for all qualified entries. That person will be contacted by a representative from The Ranch. If that person meets all the eligibility requirements as outlined in these rules, they will win the grand prize. The prize will be awarded at a TBD T-Mobile location at an agreed upon date and time.