THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED
BUT IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO BOOK YOUR VACATION...
What a night at El Gabacho in Arlington, Texas! Congratulations to Ben Profffitt
of City of Justin, Texas, our 2017 winner of a dream vacation for 2 to
Steve Helms Band @ Guitars and Swim Up Bars Mexico Trip in Maya, Mexico!
And the best news is you can go with us!!!! Hurry and book or get info at
guitarsandswimupbars.com to party on the beach with Jamie Richards,
the Bo Phillips Band, Steve Helms, Malone AttheRanch, and more!
Thank you to our awesome sponsors, Funjet Vacations, El Dorado Royale
Riviera Maya/Cancun, 2 Getaway Travel, The Country Network, and
El Gabacho Tex-Mex Grill!!
What does the University of Texas, Cat's Baseball, Lone Star Park and the Texas Rangers have in common? The Steve Helms Band and the hit single "Nowhere But Texas". This new found Texas anthem can be heard playing loud and proud at all UT sporting events, at ball games for both the Texas Rangers and the Fort Worth Cats ball clubs and at the Lone Star Park horse races.
It’s easy to say that Jamie Richards is one of the best singer/songwriters to hit the Texas music scene. His latest album “Sideways” is a testament to just that. It’s a stripped down, raw storybook of the evolution of a man raised on a small farm to gracing the footlights of some of Texas’ most respected music venues.
Hailing from Stillwater, Oklahoma, Bo Phillips brings an eclectic variety of musical influences with him to the stage. From the first note until the last encore, you can be sure that you will leave with a smile. His debut album, “Dirt Road”, features all original music. You will hear soulful ballads, gritty lead rides, toe-tapping favorites, and a couple of funny moments. His new album, “Fishin’ with Grandpa” takes it to an entirely new level.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED
BUT IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO BOOK YOUR VACATION...
WIN AN ALL EXPENSES PAID
DREAM VACATION FOR TWO
TO GUITARS AND SWIM UP BARS IN MEXICO!
The winner will be announced between 6P and 8P on Monday, April 24th at El Gabacho Tex Mex Grill in Arlington, and will receive:
Summary of How To Win (scroll down for complete rules):
To Reserve Your Swim-Up Bar Stool Now
95.9 THE RANCH TRIP TO
MEXICO PROVIDED BY
95.9 The Ranch Guitars & Swim-Up Bars
Mexico Trip 2017 Official Contest/Prize Rules
1. KFWR-FM / 95.9 The Ranch (“the Ranch”)
2 Getaway Travel LLC
3. Funjet Vacations
4. El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels by Karisma
5. The Country Network
6. El Gabacho Tex Mex Grill at 2408 W. Abram St., Arlington, TX 76013 (“El Gabacho”)
1. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. If any portion of these rules is determined to be invalid, unlawful, or void, the other portions of the rules remain in effect.
3. Must be 21 years of age or older to enter, register, qualify, and/or win.
4. All prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or other consideration.
5. No substitute prizes will be allowed except by the individual Sponsor(s), who reserve the right, in connection only with the specific prize or portion of the prize each is providing, to substitute prizes of equal value or nature.
6. The prize winner and/or his/her guest on the trip are responsible for compliance with all federal, state and/or local laws and regulations that apply, including, without limitation, payment of applicable taxes.
7. All expenses not specifically provided for in the “Prize” section below are the responsibility of the prize winner and/or guest.
9. Employees, agents and/or affiliates of the Ranch, LKCM Radio Group LP, and/or Sponsor(s), along with their immediate families and/or household members, are not eligible to enter the contest. Immediate family includes, but is not necessarily limited to, spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandchildren, and grandparents.
10. The Ranch has sole discretion to render ineligible or disqualify any individual, entrant, registrant, qualifier, or winner and to proceed with the contest and award the Prize as it determines is appropriate. Likewise, the Ranch has sole discretion to deem any individual, entrant, registrant, qualifier, or winner eligible or qualified and to proceed with the contest and award the Prize as it determines is appropriate. To the extent that any other scenarios or issues arise in connection with the contest that are not specifically addressed by these Rules, the Ranch has sole discretion to determine how to proceed with the contest or issue.
11. In the event that no person, entrant, or qualifier meets the contest criteria, the prize may or may not be awarded.
12. This prize is date specific, and the winner must be able and willing to travel on the specified dates of July 23, 2017 – July 27, 2017. If the winner is not able and/or willing to travel on these dates, the Ranch reserves the right to select another winner. The Ranch is not responsible for losses, injuries, death or any other liability resulting from trip rescheduling or cancellation. No substitute prize will be provided.
13. 1.In connection with any aspect of the contest (i.e. entry, registration, qualification, selection, etc.), the Ranch is not responsible for entries, submissions, or “shares” either not received or seen or for those or received or seen late due to technical issues of any kind, including, but not limited to, phone, internet, computer, Facebook, privacy setting, and/or internet provider. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by the website / social media administrator.
14. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.
15. No Sponsor and/or affiliate of a Sponsor or individual representing or associated with a Sponsor or affiliate has any liability for any injury, death, or damage to either persons or property by reason of entering, registering, qualifying, winning, and/or participating in the contest and/or the use of any prize in the contest.
16. The Ranch reserves the right to change, update, or amend any rules without prior written notice.
18. If someone has booked and paid for the Guitars and Swim-Up Bars trip and subsequently wins the contest, that person will have their money refunded to them.
19. By participating in the contest and/or accepting any prize, all entrants, registrants, qualifiers, winners, and winners’ guests are agreeing to these Official Prize/Contest Rules and agree to, as allowed by law, release the Ranch, the Sponsors, and all of their affiliates and/or representatives and/or agents from all liability in connection with the contest.
PrizeThe Guitars and Swim-Up Bars trip package is valid for 2 adults and includes
How to Enter and Qualify
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Qualifying begins on Monday, April 10, 2017 and ends on Friday April 21, 2017.
3. Prize qualifying will be done, in part, via social media “sharing” followed by “listen to call in” contesting on the Ranch. To qualify in this manner, an individual must:
a. Visit the Ranch Facebook page at www.facebook.com/959theranch,
b. Ensure his/her privacy and other settings on Facebook allow the Ranch to see his/her “share,”
c. “Share” the Guitars & Swim-Up Bars contest post that is pinned to the top of the Ranch Facebook page (“GSUB Post”) by clicking the “Share” button under the post,
d. Listen for his/her name to be announced on-air on The Ranch. Every weekday between April 10, 2017 and April 21, 2017, there will be 4 names announced on-air. The first will be during the morning show (6A-10A), the second will be during the midday show (10A-3P), the third will be during the afternoon show (3P-7P), and the fourth will be during the evening show (7P-12A).
e.If an entrant’s name is announced on-air, he/she has until the end of the show in which the name was called to call The Ranch studio at 817-877-1959. (For example, if the individual’s name is called at 6:30A, he/she has until 10A to call the Ranch studio. If the individual’s name is called at 3:05P, he/she has until 7P to call the Ranch studio). The Ranch will make all final decisions regarding whether or not an entrant called the Ranch studio within the required time frame.
f. When the DJ answers, the entrant will be asked to provide certain information to verify his/her identity. The entrant must provide the correct information in order to qualify. If the entrant is unable to do so during that call with the DJ, that entrant does not qualify for the trip. Additionally, if one entrant has the same name as another entrant, and either the “wrong” entrant or both entrants call, the only qualifier of the two will be the one who is able to provide identification verification information that matches that used by the DJ to call the name.
4. The other way an individual may qualify for the Prize is to:
a. Attend the Ranch Winner Party at El Gabacho on Monday, April 24, 2017 (“Winner Party”) (see “How to Win” below for more details on Winner Party),
b. While at the Winner Party, between approximately 6 p.m. and a time designated by the DJ hosting the Winner Party, register at El Gabacho by placing his/her name and requested information in the on-site registration box for Winner Party attendees, and
c. Have his/her name be one of the final five qualifiers drawn from the registrations submitted at the Winner Party.
How to Win