LKCM Radio Group, LP (KFWR, KRVA, KRVF) is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to widely publicize our job openings. Any organization that regularly distributes employment information to job seekers or refers candidates to employers is eligible to receive information about our job vacancies. To receive our listings by fax, e-mail or US Mail, please contact us! Provide us your organization’s name, your name, address, telephone number, fax and e-mail address and we’ll contact you to confirm the information.
We are always accepting resumes via fax or mail for current and future open positions. Please include a cover letter to introduce yourself, and specify what department(s) you are interested in: Programming, Promotions, Sales, or Business Office.
By e-mail: Subject (Attn: desired department) / firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Attn. (desired department) / 115 West 3rd St. / Fort Worth, TX 76102
By fax: Attn. (desired department) / 817-348-8373
Promotions Assistant (posted 12-04-17)
92.1 Hank FM / 95.9 The Ranch
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Position Type: Part Time (Flexible hours including nights and weekends)
92.1 Hank FM / 95.9 The Ranch in Fort Worth, TX is seeking additional Promotion Assistants to join the growing and fast paced Promotions Department. They will be responsible for supporting station events and interacting with our listening audience. Must be an outgoing person with a positive personality, dependable and available to work all hours of the day, day nights and or weekends.
· Minimum age of 18
· Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record
· Positive Attitude
· Outgoing Personality
· Availability to work nights and weekends
· Drive to improve oneself and those around them
· Clean professional appearance
· Represent the stations at a wide variety of events ranging from major concerts, remote broadcasts and station appearances
· Must have a positive attitude at all times while working regardless of other issues.
· Not afraid to make a little bit of a fool of yourself with a little dancing, talking on a PA system and engaging a crowd.
· Help with in office duties as directed by the Promotions Coordinator
· Must be quick on your feet and overcome unforeseen obstacles as they happen
· Must be able to stand and be active for long periods of time
· Lift equipment up to 50 pounds
· Work outside in all-weather types
· Familiarity with Radio and Country Music
· Previous promotions experience
Please send cover letter and resume to Jennifer Sanchez at Jennifer@theranchradio.com.
95.9 The Ranch is an equal opportunity employer.